Cerakote Clear - Aluminum
MC-5100 Cerakote Clear - Aluminum has been specifically engineered for performance on all common alloys of aluminum, including magnesium alloys. Common applications include Polished, Brushed, Raw & Anodized Aluminum used in Architectural, Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods and more.
- Easy to apply, Ready to Spray, Direct To Aluminum
- Simple Dawn Dish Soap & Water Preparation
- Tack free in approximately 1 hour Air Cure (Full cure in 24 hours)
- Preserves true aluminum look while protecting against oxidation & dulling
- 100% Inorganic Formulation is completely UV stable. Will Not Yellow or Haze
- Unparalleled adhesion, chemical resistance, UV stability and hydrophobic properties on all alloys of aluminum, including Magnesium. (See TDS for details)
- This coating excels in outdoor applications.
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.